Thanks for your interest in Fun City,
we are located in beautiful Estes Park, Colorado.
Fun City offers a little of everything when it comes to great family entertainment.
You'll marvel at the beautifully landscaped surroundings as you enjoy your day with us. Following find a list of our activities where you can have fun:
- We have two exciting , (watch , , )
- Modern ,
- Have wet and wild fun with our ,
- We have two beautifully landscaped 18 hole ,
- We also have the fastest and most in town,
- Also available is a a .
Fun City has an arcade, a snack bar, and the views are absolutely fabulous!
We are located in Estes Park, 2 blocks south of the main downtown intersection on Highway 36, the main road into the Rocky Mountain National Park (). Just look for the or call 970-586-2828 for directions or more information. We open 7 days a week (weather permitting) at 10 am throughout the summer season.
- Exciting giant slides: just $1 per person per ride down the slide
- Bump cars: just $6 to drive and $2 for a little guy to ride with you
- Bumper boats: just $6 to drive and $2 for passengers, up to two passengers
- Golfers 13 and over $7
- Golfers 12 and under $5
- Toddlers using a plastic putter $1
- Go-Karts: $8
- Passenger $2
- Bungee trampoline costs $9 per session
You can pay for each activity individually as you go or we offer Value Cards:
- $57 value for $50
- $120 value for $100
Used like debit cards they can be shared with family or friends and refilled as needed.
- To drive a Go-Karts you must be 10 years of age and 56 inches tall
- To drive a double kart with a passenger, you must be 16 years old
- Passengers are little people not tall enough to drive